When employing someone for the first time, you must register as an employer. This is to inform SARS that your employee has started working for you. You will now have a responsibility to calculate the tax and other statutory deductions of your employee, and then deduct this from their pay and pay over to SARS on their behalf.
Are You Paying the Right Amount?
It is important to make sure figures are calculated correctly, so that you make the correct payments. By not calculating the tax correctly, you may pay more than you have to. If you pay SARS less than you have to, you have returned the correct withheld amount with interest and other penalties.
A Comprehensive Payroll Service?
- Monthly payroll for all types of business
- Outsourced payroll model to protect confidentiality of sensitive information
- Weekly wages
- PAYE returns
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Bi-annual employer reconciliation returns
- Manage your employee leave with a complete online, paperless solution
- Workman’s compensation returns
- Uif returns and processing